Monday, January 30, 2012

One of Many Postcards

Found a wonderful package of French postcards and this was included in them! The front is gorgeous and the handwriting on the back is kind of difficult to read. Plus, my French isn't exactly the best, but I'll try to post and translate whatever I can below. :)
The front side of the postcard says "Havana 16/3/13" and "Bons Becs." as well as "ML" is written on the woman's foremost arm.


Havana
16/3/13


Chère Cœur,
Comment es-tu très bien je suppose pour moi je suis très bien mais il fait bien chaud j’ai tourjours attender a écrire parce que je pensais de reçevoir une nouvelle de tois ici mais je vois t’écrire sans en avoir je pense a Puerto Mexico eu me fait bien de la peine mais je crois que tu m’oublie tranquillement tout de même je t’achirai  de tout arranger cela quand je serai rendu a Lté H une. D’un ami qui l’aime toujours et ne t’oublie pas.


***


My darling,
How are you? I suppose I am doing well, but it is very hot and everyday I write because I think I may receive a new letter here. I think that Puerto Mexico made you forget me slowly. Still, I write  [unknown translation]... Always your friend who shall never forget you.





No comments:

Post a Comment