Thursday, January 19, 2012

Amazing Christmas Present!!!!

My daddy knows me too well. He bought me this gorgeous picture that's from an 1894 catalogue for Christmas! Let's take a look at why it's the idea gift for me (from "Le Coquet: Journal des Modes" -- I believe there is some information about the magazine/newspaper here, but it's all en français):

  1. It's an antique from before 1900
  2. It's got not just one pretty dress on it, but multiple pretty dresses on it
  3. It's from Paris, France (if you didn't know, I have an obsession with France...79 days until I go to Paris!)
  4. It's in mint condition
  5. It's from a fashion magazine...I love clothes. :)

To make it even more "exotic" to me, he picked it up from his trip to New Hampshire. This Ontario girl is thrilled. Guess what's going up in my baby blue cherub toile-pattern wallpapered room? You guessed correctly -- THIS IS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment